Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. Element Software Inc. (“Element Software”, “We”, “Us”, or “the Company”) provides this website to you. Your access and use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions. By using our website and services, you accept the terms and conditions and acknowledge your acceptance and agreement with these terms.
Copper Project is the intellectual property of Element Software Inc. The company reserves the full rights to modify and update the terms and conditions anytime, without any prior notice. The release of new tools and services, and introduction of new features to our existing services will be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
By visiting and using our website and services, you understand and agree that violation of any of the terms and conditions mentioned below can result in the termination of the account and termination of the services provided to you by the company. While we take all reasonable measures to prohibit inappropriate content on our website, you understand and agree that Element Software cannot be held liable and responsible for any inappropriate content posted on our website and that you may be exposed to such materials.
We also take all reasonable measures to ensure the protection of your information and system. We keep daily backups of every account for up to a period of six months using our A Small Orange servers. We do not store your credit card number and other financial information on our serves, and use the services of Chargify for the management and protection of your information.
By using our website and services, you understand and agree to use and pay for the Copper Project Service at your own risk.
In order to use our services, you must:
- Be at least 13 years old
- Be a human. We do not allow accounts registered automatically by ‘bots’ or through any other automated method.
- Provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information, including your legal full name, your email address, and other information as required to complete the registration process.
2. Account and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. Element Software cannot be held responsible for data losses or any other damage occurring due to stolen or hacked passwords.
3. Use of Account
You understand and agree that your use of our services is in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations in your jurisdiction. You cannot use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Your use of our services must not be in violation of all applicable laws in your jurisdiction; this includes but is not limited to copyright laws.
You also understand and agree that all the posted content and activity that occurs through your account is your sole responsibility. This also includes the activities conducted by the users who have sub-accounts under your account.
Payment and Refunds
- A valid credit card is required for conducting an online transaction and for making payments.
- We charge for our services in advance on a monthly basis. The fee is non-refundable. The company will not refund or give credit for partial months of services, for months unused with an active open account, or for upgrade or downgrade in plan levels. In order to comply with our value of equality, no exceptions whatsoever will be made.
- All charges and fees mentioned on our websites are tax-exclusive. The user will be responsible for paying all other charges, such as taxes, levies, and duties, except for the US federal and state taxes.
Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- If you decide to upgrade or downgrade your plan, we will use the credit card information you have provided to charge the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- You understand that downgrading or upgrading the plan or version may result in the loss of data, some features, and/or capacity of your account. Element Software cannot be held liable for any data losses or damage occurring during to downgrading of service plan.
Cancellation and Termination of Account
- You are solely responsible for proper cancellation of your account. We do not entertain phone requests of account cancellation. In order to cancel your account, you must send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your intention to cancel the account and your account name.
- All your data will be immediately deleted from our servers upon cancellation of the account. It is important that you know that the information once deleted upon cancellation cannot be recovered.
- If you decide to cancel your account before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation request will be entertained immediately, and you will not be charged for another billing cycle.
- Element Software, in its sole discretion, can take the decision to suspend or terminate your account anytime. We may also inhibit your current and future use of our services at any time for any reason. The termination of service may be done through anyone or more of the following ways:
- Deactivation of the account
- Deletion of the account
- Prohibited access to the account
The termination of your account may lead to forfeiture or relinquishment of all the information present in your account.
Modification to the Services and Prices
- Element Software reserves the full rights to modify, update, or discontinue, permanently or temporality, any one or more of its services at any time with or without any prior notice.
- The company may also revise the prices of its services. This includes, but is not limited to, our monthly subscription fees. We will send you a notification 30 days prior to the price changes.
- Element Software shall not be liable to the customer or to a third-party for any modifications in the services and prices.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted under your account must comply with the US copyright law.
- The company claims no intellectual property rights over the content you post using our service. Your profile and all other information remain your intellectual property. However, if you set your page settings to ‘public’, you understand and agree that you allow other users to view and share your information.
- While we do not prescreen the content posted by users, we and our designee have the rights to refuse or remove any inappropriate content that is available through our service.
- All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to graphics, text, coding, website name, logo, etc., and the look and feel of the service are the intellectual property of Element Software, and are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, duplicate, or reuse the visual design elements and any portion of the HTML/CSS elements of our website and service without prior written permission from the company.
- Your use of the Copper Project service is at your sole risk. The service is provided to you on an “as available” and “as is” basis.
- We provide technical support to our active paying account holders. All technical support is provided through email.
- You understand that the company uses the services of third-party vendors and hosting providers to get the necessary software, hardware, storage, networking, and other related support required to offer the service.
- You agree not to change, adapt, or hack the Copper Project Service. You also agree not to modify any other website as to make it look like it’s associated with the Service, Element Software, or any other service provided by Element Software.
- You agree not to copy, duplicate, sell, resell, reproduce, or reuse the visual design elements, HTML/CSS elements, and other portions of our website and service without prior written permission from the company.
- We have the right, but have no obligation, to remove the content and accounts that are offensive, unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libelous, threatening, or in any other way inappropriate or in violation with our terms and conditions or any party’s intellectual property rights. We may take the decision to refuse or remove any such content at our sole discretion.
- You understand that any kind of abuse, whether verbal, physical, or written, to the company’s employees, customers, members, or officers, can result in immediate discontinuation and termination of your account.
- You understand and agree that transmission and technical processing of the Service and your content may occur unencrypted. This involves (a) modifications to adapt and conform to the technical requirements of the connecting networks and devices (b) transmission over several networks.
- You agree not to upload, post, transmit, or host unsolicited emails, text messages, and spam messages.
- You agree not to broadcast any viruses, worms, or codes of destructive nature.
- Element Software does not warrant that:
- the Service will meet every customer’s individual requirements
- the Service will be provided in a secure, timely, error-free, and uninterrupted manner
- the results provided by the Service will be accurate, reliable, or complete
- the quality of services, products, or any other material or information purchased or gathered through the Service will meet your specific requirements and expectations
- the errors reported in the Service will be rectified
- ELEMENT SOFTWARE INC. CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR TO A THIRD-PARTY IN CASE OF ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, YOUR INABILITY TO USE HE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR THROUGH THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ALTERATION TO YOUR DATA OR TRANSMISSION, OR THROUGH STATEMENTS OR ACTIVITY OF ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR THROUGH ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SERVICE. THE PUNITIVE DAMAGES MENTIONED HEREIN INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR LOST OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. ELEMENT SOFTWARE INC. CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE SAME EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You understand and agree that the inability of Element Software to enforce or exercise any provision or right mentioned in the Terms and Conditions shall not act as a waiver of that particular provision or right.
You may forward your queries and concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions to us using the information given below.
Element Software, Inc.
PO Box 6258
McKinney, TX 75071