We’ve just dropped v4.4 which contains a number of key changes under the hood, and some handy new features and fixes. Hosted customers will already see this build as current, and self-hosted license customers will receive notification when this build is ready to download.
So, we’re almost at the point where we have Copper ready for some key changes to make everyone’s lives easier! On the slate is an overhaul of Resourcing, the Gantt Timeline, File uploads, Rates management, and integration with Xero and Freshbooks. Its a great time to get on board and help our bank balance achieve these things!
Please keep your comments and kind words coming via the Community and we’ll keep bringing the goodness! New this version:
– New Alerts system, allowing use to keep you informed of new features and upcoming events.
– New Auto db update system, now we can roll db updates that Copper recognizes and executes automatically.
– New Recent Items in Clients, Reports, ToDos, makes it easier to go back to something you were working on in that area.
– Improvements to MS Project Import, now imports dependencies!
– Improvements to Reports layout and saving.
– Improvements to Budgets tab, to allow for addition of Purchase Items you can add to your invoices/quotes
– Centralized uploaded logo, header, home, invoice, quote assets.
– Improvements to Work Analysis (Timesheets) and Project Analysis reports
– Improvements to file/folder drag and drop (beta, keep us posted on this one)
– Improvements to MYOB export in Reports
– Bug fixes for reports, IE users, Mini Calendar Selector
If you’re a customer and would like to be a beta tester for new features as they first become available, please let us know via email@example.com