When you decide to work with Element Software, you trust us with your confidential information. The privacy and confidentiality of your information is critically important to us.
- What type of information do we collect
- Why do we collect the information
- How do we use the information we collect
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
In order to provide better services and website experience to our customers and website visitors, we collect information in two ways:
- When you use our website, respond to our surveys, subscribe to our newsletter, or register to place an online order, we collect information that you provide to us.
- When you register to our website or place an online order, we may ask you to enter some personally identifiable information, which may include your name, your email address, your postal address, contact number, and/or credit card information. We may collect this information to provide you better services. However, you may also choose to visit our website anonymously.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We may use the information we may collect from you for any one or more of the following purposes:
- We may use the information to offer you personalized website experience and respond to your interests and needs.
- We may use the information to provide you better customer support services.
- We may use the information to process the orders placed by the user on our website. The information you provide to us while ordering a product may include your name, your email address, your postal address, your contact number, credit card details, etc. We do not share, sell, transfer, or exchange this information with a third-party company for any reason, without your prior consent. We use this information only for the purpose of delivering the product or service purchased online by the user.
- We may use your email address to send you periodic newsletter about our products, promotions, and other related information.
- We use the email address you provide us while ordering a product or service to send you updates pertaining to your purchase, and to send you our newsletters and emails, which may contain company news, information about new products or services, and other related information.
Note: Out of respect for your privacy, Element Software provides you a way to unsubscribe from receiving our future emails and newsletters. You may find the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our emails and use it to stop receiving our emails.
How Do We Ensure the Security Of Your Information?
We understand that the security and confidentiality of your personal information is critical. Therefore, we employ a variety of technical and physical security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information.
- During order placement and payment process, all confidential information related to credit cards and financials is transmitted via SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer technology). This information is then encrypted into our secure and controlled Payment gateway providers’ database, which can be accessed only by authorized users.
- We encrypt the use of our services using SSL technology.
- To mitigate the risk of data breach and loss, we do not store your private information, including your credit card number, your social security number, and other crucial information, on our servers.
What are Cookies And Do We Use Them?
We may also hire the services of third-parties to gain a better understanding of our website visitors. These third-part service providers use the information collected by us to help us improve our business only and are not allowed to use this aggregate data for any other purposes.
Do We Share Your Information With Outside Parties?
We may release your information when we our legally required to do so to respond to a court order or to comply with the rules and regulations, to protect ours or others rights, safety, or property, or to enforce our policies.
Our Compliance with California Online Privacy Protection Act
Since we value your privacy, we have taken all reasonable measure to comply with the rules and regulations of the California Online Privacy Protect Act.
- We do not distribute or share your personally identifiable information with outside parties without your prior consent.
- We allow you to access and modify your information anytime using the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Our Terms and Conditions
Forwarding Your Privacy Concerns and Queries
Element Software, Inc.
PO Box 6258
McKinney, TX 75071