First released in 2002 by Australian-based Element Software, Copper is a web-based project management software tool used by creative teams across the globe to manage their clients, tasks, projects, contacts and files.
With a loyal client base, Copper is utilized by leading organizations such as Sony Pictures, Apple, Mercedes Benz USA, Novell and Redken to name a few.
As the business moves in to an exciting new phase of growth, the opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Web 2.0 Software Developer to join this independent company on a contract basis.
Working from the comfort of your own home or studio, this role will see you, the successful candidate, taking technical briefs from clientele in order to diligently and effectively develop & self-test intuitive solutions.
As the successful candidate you must possess:
- High level proficiency with PHP, MySQL, AJAX and CSS
- Experience with Actionscript / Flash / Rails a bonus
- A strong focus on usability and user interface
- An active interest in web 2.0 products, web sites & technologies
- A sense of urgency about your work
- A very strong focus on providing long-term solutions
- A pro-active and disciplined approach to your work
This is your opportunity to work with a leading Australian Web 2.0 product with offices in Melbourne & San Francisco without leaving your home!
Daily/hourly rate commensurate with technical expertise & experience.
To apply, please forward your current resume and covering letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Ben Prendergast