We’re excited to announce that all of our plans are now under a single build, for the first time in Copper history!
This means that from our Standard product at $29/mth, you now have access to the web’s best project management and collaboration tool. Standard offers the best 5-user PM tool, with interactive gantt charts, resource time management, stopwatches and task comments that drive automated timesheets, billings, and our improved file upload function.
In addition, we’ve been super busy, adding a new file upload feature, improving UI workflows, and have even more planned over the coming weeks.
4.03 Tweaks/Fixes (rolled out 2nd Dec 2009):
– Fixed Projects/Contacts Tab
– Language Token fixes in Projects
– Removed Est/Act/Comp column to declutter project view
– Fixed issue with Springboard Activity Tab not filtering by year
– Now sections remember how a user had them (open/close them, they stay open closed!)
– Fixed New Event on Calendar
– Fixes to Multilanguage in Gantt (Finally! Copper is about 99.999% Translatable now)
More to come in 4.04 – in dev now.
Now there’s no excuse! Come on board and see how Copper can improve your studio/business productivity instantly. If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch!
– Ben Prendergast