We’ve just dropped v4.3.3, which includes a of new tweaks and a new features. In fact, since our last email, here are the things which have been added to Copper in a few short months, and more is on the way!
– Great new Budgets tab in Projects, with handy chart showing project budget progress, and timeline of invoicing. Plus! CSV export for import into Quickbooks/MYOB
– Billing is now ready for integration with Xero and Freshbooks.
– Great new task drag and drop in project breakdown view makes it super easy to reorder, and create subtasks.
– Refinements to Time and Comment Entries (via 3 ways, in stopwatch timer, in task view, and in the To Do view)
– Improved embedded URLs across Copper allowing easy linking to external assets and other web apps.
– Improvements to special character rendering for multiple languages (Copper is now available in 5 languages, and is ready for easy translation).
– Added ability to turn off Relative Dates,
– Fixed bugs that annoyed Ben and the rest of the Copper Family.
– Added our fantastic new Copper Logo and Favourite Icon.
– Added Help Links to the menu, and debug code for better diagnosis and Support
Want to see more? Great! Provide your feedback here in the community.
If you’re a customer and would like to be a beta tester for new features, please let us know via email@example.com