Every field in the world today is undergoing enormous changes thanks to technological advances. Project management has not been left behind. Computers are revolutionizing how partakers of a project interact, and this includes the clients. Gone are the days when physical meetings were used to run projects. Today, such are run virtually.
Shortcomings of using email contact
• It is time consuming: this comes in when communicating. Once an email that seeks clarification is sent, it is not guaranteed that the recipient will respond immediately. This causes wastage of time that could have been used to polish the project.
• Spam issues: at times due to server problems, an important email may be delivered to the spam or junk folder. This affects communication because most people rarely check the folder.
• Inability to identify a new email message: at times, it is possible for one to overlook an important email due to the inbox being congested. This affects your progress with the project.
• Missing contacts: As you send emails to multiple receivers, you might accidentally skip an address. This could raise issues.
Merits of copper project management software
1. It is time saving
This is due to the real time nature of the software. Once you log into the account, you can access any information about the project. You can also seek clarification and be attended to there and then. This is unlike emailing where you send an email, then wait for the receiver to open their email, check any new messages and respond. This could take time.
2. Access of information to all
With Copper software, you never have to worry about skipping an email address. People working on the project can access all the information, changes and directions. Every member of a team is equally important. You cannot risk having any one of them failing to get information.
3. No misplacement of information
Copper project management software does not have anything like spam or junk folder. All the information that you need is where it is supposed to be. It is very easy to navigate the Copper account. This is because the developers of the software designed it to be user-friendly. Nothing is as off putting as a complicated software.
4. Overlooking of content is non-existent
The software is designed to foster orderliness. It is easy to manage and maneuver your way through the information in your Copper account. Copper software enables all the teams to customize the software to fit certain needs. This means that you will not have excess or extra information other than that concerning the project you are currently working on.
5. Free 30 days trial
This feature of Copper software earns it a competitive advantage in the market. You are given a chance to try out the software free of charge and if you are not contented; you are free to let it go. This is unlike emailing. When you open an email address you have to use it, otherwise it could be blocked after some time.